To make the students well prepared for the future challenges of the competitive job market, OIS offers Internship Programs for the AS and A level students.
Why the students should intern:
- To apply the knowledge from the classroom to the real world experience
- To explore different career paths and specializations that suit individual interest
- To gain professional experience and develop soft skills like communication, leadership, problem solving, team work, conflict resolution etc.
- To add value to their resume
- To get professional feedback for their career development
- To get advantage in university admission
Relevant information about Internship at OIS:
- There are two types of Internship programs in OIS – one is for three months and the other the is for six months
- Interns can work both as teaching assistant and assisting management staff.
- It is a paid program
- On completion of the duration and number of periods, experience certificate and recommendation letter will be provided