- Candidates must have good knowledge to teach Accounting according to the CAIE Syllabus for Standard O & A Level students
- Job Location: One for the Dhanmondi Campus and one for the Old Dhaka Campus
- Conducting classes, preparing syllabus, session plan, scheme of work, and lesson plan for Accounting according to the OIS standard.
- To prepare question papers and mark schemes according to the CAIE standard.
- To prepare lecture materials and PowerPoint presentations for topics.
- Evaluate students’ assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to student’s exams, parents’ dealing, and other duties when required.
- Support the development of student portfolios in line with agreed school practices
- Maintain good professional working relationships with colleagues, Line Manager, and administrators.
- Get actively involved with ECA clubs and events of the school
- Work as a team player.
- Preferable if Cambridge stage-1, stage-2 training are completed
- Willing to take initiative and perform all tasks assigned by department management and school management.
- Other Admin-related tasks assigned by the school management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting & Information Systems, Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting & Information Systems
- Honors and Master’s Degree in Accounting from a reputed university
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Communication, Education and Training, Teaching Experience, Teaching in English Medium School
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Training on teaching methodology will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in the related subject.
- Experience in dealing with CAIE O & A level candidates.
- English medium academic background will be given preference.
- Work experience in teaching in English medium school will get preference.
- Adequate subject knowledge, well-organized and disciplined.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Should be able to work under pressure.
Dhaka (Dhanmondi, Old Dhaka)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly