- Candidates must have good knowledge of teaching Mathematics and Science according to the CAIE Syllabus for Middle School (Classes from 3-7)
- Prepare Syllabus, Session plan, Scheme of Work & Lesson Plan
- To prepare question papers and mark schemes according to the CAIE standard.
- To prepare Lecture materials /PPT and actively involved in developing curriculum
- Giving projects and assignments to the students.
- Evaluate students’ assignments and written works.
- Facilitating classroom discussion on various topics.
- All academic responsibilities related to student exams, parents dealing, and other duties as the position requires
- Providing additional teaching support for slow learners.
- Support the development of student portfolios in line with agreed school practices
- Maintain good professional working relationships with colleagues, Line Managers, and administrators
- Work as a team player.
- Has the ability to work as a team player
- Willing to do all the work assigned by section management and other related tasks assigned by the school management.
- Preferable if Cambridge stage-1, stage-2 training is completed.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc)
- MSc in Mathematics and also as MSc in Science
- Training/Trade Course: CAIE Training in science
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Teaching in Middle School
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Should have good knowledge of teaching methodology.
- At least 2 years experience in the relevant field
- Work experience in English medium school will get preference
- Experience in dealing with CAIE O/A level candidates will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly