- Candidates must have good knowledge of teaching mathematics according to the CAIE Syllabus
- To teach mathematics for middle school, specifically from class 3 to class 7
- To perform all responsibilities of HRT
- Prepare Syllabus, Session plan, Scheme of Work, and lesson Plan for Mathematics according to the OIS Standard
- To prepare question papers and mark schemes according to the CAIE standard
- To prepare Lecture materials /PPT and actively involved in developing curriculum
- Evaluate students’ assignments and written works
- All academic responsibilities related to students’ exams, parents dealing, and other duties as the position requires
- To engage students in active, hands-on, creative problem-based learning
- Support the development of student portfolios in line with agreed school practices
- Maintain good professional working relationships with colleagues, Line Managers, and administrators
- Work as a team player
- Other admin-related tasks assigned by the school management
- Preferable if Cambridge stage-1, stage-2 training is completed
- Willing to do all the work assigned by the section management and School Management
- Work at Office
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Applied Mathematics, Master of Science (MSc) in Applied Mathematics
- B.Sc/ Hon’s & Master of Science (M.Sc) in Mathematics
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CAIE, Excellent communication skills in English, Teaching Experience in Middle School
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Should have good knowledge of teaching methodology.
- Experience in dealing with CAIE O-level candidates will give preference.
- Work experience in English medium school will get preference
- Adequate subject knowledge, Smart, Well-organized & Disciplined
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.