Candidates must have good knowledge to teach Physics according to the CAIE Syllabus for O & A Level
- Conducting Classes, preparing syllabus, Session plan, Scheme of Work, and lesson Plan for Physics according to the OIS Standard (Preparing SOW, LP, SP; Conducting PBL & RA effectively)
- Prepare Syllabus, Session plan, Scheme of Work and lesson Plan for Physics according to the OIS Standard
- To prepare question papers and mark schemes according to the CAIE standard.
- To prepare Lecture materials /PPT and actively involved in developing curriculum
- Evaluate students’ assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to students’ exams, parents dealing, and other duties as the position requires.
- Support the development of student portfolios in line with agreed school practices
- Maintain good professional working relationships with colleagues, Line Managers, and administrators
- Work as a team player.
- Preferable if Cambridge stage-1, stage-2 training is completed.
- Willing to do all the work assigned by the section management and School Management.
- Other Admin related tasks assigned by the school management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physics, Master of Science (MSc) in Physics
- Training/Trade Course: CAIE
- Skills Required: Teaching Experience
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sound Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, Teaching/ Training
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at least 26 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5 years in teaching Physics
- Experience in dealing with CAIE O & A level candidates
- Handle Physics Lab Classes for CAIE O & A level students
- Work experience in English medium school will get preference
- Adequate subject knowledge, Smart, well-organized & Disciplined
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Should have good knowledge of teaching methodology
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly