- Candidates must have good knowledge to teach Social Science & Bangladesh Studies CAIE Syllabus
- To teach Social Science & Bangladesh Studies Middle School to 10 Classes/O Level
- Prepare Syllabus, Session plan, Scheme of Work, and lesson Plan for Social Science & Bangladesh Studies according to the OIS Standard.
- To prepare question papers and mark schemes according to the CAIE standard.
- To prepare Lecture materials /PPT and actively involved in developing curriculum.
- Evaluate students’ assignments and written works.
- All academic responsibilities related to student’s exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
- Support the development of student portfolios in line with agreed school practices.
- Get actively involved with ECA clubs and events of the school.
- Maintain good professional working relationships with colleagues, Line Managers and administrators.
- Work as a team player.
- Other Admin related tasks assigned by the school management.
- Preferable if Cambridge stage-1, stage-2 training is completed.
- Work at Office
- Hon’s & Masters in Social Science related subjects/Geography/Environmental Science/Political Science/History/International Relations
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CAIE, Teaching Skills
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Work experience in English medium school will get preference
- Adequate subject knowledge, Smart, Well organized & Disciplined
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Should have good knowledge on teaching methodology.
- Experience in dealing CAIE O level candidates will be given preference.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.